Please note we are not currently recruiting but feel free to drop us a line if you’re interested in any of the roles below – we are always happy to hear from clever clogses such as you!
Please send your CV to brian(at)seesault.com and tell us a little bit about yourself. We will be in touch when we have roles that may be suitable. Please see WHAT WE DO for the kinds of roles we recruit from time to time.
Seesault occasionally needs passionate, dedicated and savvy sausages to join our team during peak periods. Hours vary and are influenced by your availability, experience and enthusiasm, pay rate will be per hour and varies depending on experience.
If you like the kind of work we produce, are committed to facilitating artists and can demonstrate solid admin, project support and some marketing nonce, we would love to hear from you.
Work may include a variety of tasks such as (and not limited to):
– Sending media releases
– Following up media releases
– Liaising with media and maintaining media schedules and logs
– Submitting listings
– Contacting marketing targets
– Arranging print and distribution of marketing material
– Research and updating of media lists
– Facebook and Twitter updates/connection making
– Ticketing support
– Festival and venue liaison
– Production support and stage management
We need people who can:
– Demonstrate some knowledge of the performing arts industry
– Demonstrate admin/project support experience
– Be organised and communicative
– Demonstrate some writing skills for marketing
– Demonstrate phone confidence
– Be flexible with availability and be able to take phone calls during office hours
– Work from home or on the run (ie you will need to have your own laptop)
Email aneke(at)seesault.com for more info and to express your interest.
We’d also love to hear from you if you’re looking for work experience or to volunteer and expand your skills – in the areas of producing and events. Drop us a line and if we have anything suitable coming up we will be in touch.